Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Salam Aidil Fitri 1432H

Not too late for me to wish 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri' to all muslims around the globe. Been so busy lately with all the stuff (everything). Here our Raya Portraits.


My babies..

Sempat lagi tuh..

Muka tak bersalah..

Cium tangan abang.. (konon)

i lap u.. (actually)

We love Hari Raya..

Abah..

TQ tripod..

Our house background..

Candid !

Mama..

Pls ignore my spare tyre .. OMG !!

My girl is so ME .. !

My Beautiful Family.. (no matter what)

My sister n her boys..

+ her hubby ..

RED hot chili pepper..

Happy Family..

Naufal is so IMA .. haha

we are sister..

So this year we portraits our family outside my house iso previous year, everything are inside. A bit different but OK i guess. Other family member are still on their way. Miss my grandmama, last year was her last hari raya. Miss her so much.. (Al-fatihah)  I love Hari Raya. The day we celebrate our victory..!! Alhamdulillah.. Hope to celebrate another victory next coming year..Insyaallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment