Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 October 2011

An evening in PD

I spend an evening in Port Dickson recently with my family. I am in a mood of a MUST activity.. hehehe.. A photoshoot session..!! The session went without my children. The children was in the pool the whole evening. Sooo... mummy is posing, posing, posing the whole evening like nobody's business..!! Awwww... i love taking pic and posing for the camera.. hehe..!!


My earring - everywhere in shopping mall..
My bangle - 2 big wood, bought from Bali other i bought
from Serawak..

My flat - Viss

My top - can't remember..ngeee
My silver bracelet - Thomas Sabo

My shade - MNG
My hat - i bought at PD during previous visit for a RM15





Ok that's all for this entry. It's all about me and everything i wear.
If you like it and interested to post like 'nobody's business' just like me..
Pls do contact me !!  See you soon and thank you for visiting my blog.. Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment